Bellman Visit Repeater for the Hard of Hearing
Transmitters from the Bellman Visit range are designed to make life easier for the hard of hearing, alerting the user when someone has rung the doorbell or when the fire alarm is sounding, for example. However, when using these transmitters in larger areas or in spaces with denser walls, the range of the system's coverage is not always enough.
The Bellman Visit Repeater for the Hard of Hearing was created with this in mind, extending the operating range of your Bellman Visit transmitters so you can ensure that your space is fully covered.
How Does the Bellman Visit Repeater Work?
The Bellman Repeater works using radio signals and receivers, much the same as your Bellman Visit Transmitter. It is alerted to sound picked up by your existing transmitter, for example the ringing of your phone, and delivers a light, sound or vibration alert to your existing receiver to make you aware of this.
The aim of the Bellman Repeater is to increase the range of coverage and improve upon existing reception, so that you receive the best results possible from your system.
The Bellman Visit Repeater also operates as a multi-function transmitter via a pushbutton or an input for an Exterior External Trigger. There is a range of options for connecting the Bellman Repeater to various applications.
Features and Benefits of the Bellman Visit Repeater
The Bellman Visit Repeater includes a number of features which help you get the most out of your transmitter and receiver system. These include:
- Multiple signal repetition, meaning you can add as many repeaters as you need to increase coverage
- Adjustable radio key allowing reliable use even in close proximity to other Bellman Visit transmitters
- Wireless transmission with 200m operating range for non-restrictive use
- Mains operated so you don't have to worry about replacing batteries
- Battery backup available in case of power loss
- Can be mounted on the wall using wall mount bracket and screw or self-adhesive Velcro tape (all included)
- Can also be placed on a level surface
- Operates as a multi-functional transmitter and can transmit different signal patterns for different reasons
- Mains power: 6V DC/800mA with power supply unit, BE9018 (Europe), BE9083 (United Kingdom)
- Battery power: 9V 6LR61 alkaline or 9V 6F22 lithium
- Active power consumption: 40mA
- Idle power consumption: Less than 10μA
- Radio frequency: 868.3MHz
- Number of radio keys: 64 standard expandable to 256
- Coverage: 200m (with clear line of sight)
- Activation via test button and analogue telephone network (26 - 120V RMS, 15 - 100Hz)
- Dimensions W x H x D: 60 x 98 x 30mm
- Weight: 110g (with battery), 70g (without battery)
- Colour: white with grey push button
The Bellman Visit Repeater is for indoor use only. Using a maximum of one Repeater per system is recommended.
The Repeater is for use with transmitters and receivers in the Bellman Visit system, which can be purchased separately.