Bellman Visit Push Button Transmitter for the Hard of Hearing
For those who are hard of hearing, everyday tasks such as knowing when to answer the door can become difficult. Often, the chime of a regular doorbell simply isn't loud enough to make the arrival of someone at the door known.
The Bellman Visit Push Button Transmitter for the Hard of Hearing provides a solution to this, allowing the user to keep track of the coming and goings of visitors to their home. The dual-purpose device also acts as a personal alarm, so you will always be able to call for assistance if needed.
How Does the Bellman Push Button Transmitter Work?
A wireless doorbell, the Push Button Transmitter detects events in the surrounding area and transmits this to your existing Bellman receiver. If the doorbell is pressed, the user will pick up this transmission as either a light, sound or vibration signal. Different signal patterns can be customised, enabling users to choose individual alerts for use on multiple doors. This way, a person of impaired hearing can always be aware of the activity of their home.
The Push Button Transmitter works as a portable alarm as well as a doorbell, giving users the option to easily notify others if ever in need of assistance by pushing the button and signalling the alert.
Features and Benefits of the Bellman Push Transmitter
The Bellman Push Transmitter helps to keep you aware and safe in your home, using a number of features to achieve this:
- Customisable signals so that a different alert can be set for use on multiple doors
- Can be used as both a doorbell and a personal alarm
- Radio key allows reliable use even in close proximity to other Bellman Visit Transmitters
- Reliable, wireless transmission with 200m operating range
- Long lasting power – up to 2 years on a standard battery
- Can be mounted onto a wall using either screws or double-sided tape (both included)
- Can also be placed on a level surface or suspended around the neck
- Includes a lanyard with safety clasp, allowing easy access to the portable device ideal if using as a personal alarm
- For use with a Bellman Visit receiver (not included) such as the Bellman Pager Receiver
- Battery power: 6V PX28A alkaline or 6V PX28L lithium
- Operating time: approx 2 years
- Active power consumption: 35 mA
- Idle power consumption: Less than 0.05μA
- Radio frequency: 868.3MHz
- Number of radio keys: 64 standard expandable to 256
- Coverage: 200m (with clear line of sight)
- Dimensions WxHxD: 48 x 66 x 23mm
- Weight: 50g (with battery), 40g (without battery)
- Colour: white with grey push button
The Push Button Transmitter will not withstand rain and is for indoor use, or outdoors in a sheltered location. It is compatible with other products in the Bellman Visit Range and works alongside a Bellman receiver, which can be purchased separately.