Bellman Visit Bridge for the Hard of Hearing
Much of the Bellman Visit range works at a radio frequency of 868MHz. This, however, is a newer system and previous products operate at the different frequency of 433MHz, introducing a problem for users who own products from both ranges. If Bellman devices operate at different frequencies, they will be unable to communicate with one another and work as part of the same system.
The Bellman Visit Bridge for the Hard of Hearing quite literally bridges the gap between the old and new systems, enabling your transmitters to connect and work together despite running on different radio frequencies. This is ideal for customers who want to keep their transmitters aligned, ensuring all is synchronised within their home.
How Does the Bellman Visit Bridge Work?
Consider the Bellman Visit Bridge as an interpreter, picking up signals from one transmitter and translating them to the other. The Bridge is able to receive radio signals from the old Bellman Visit system and the new Bellman Visit 868 system. As such, it has no problem aligning transmitters from different frequency ranges, allowing the system in your home to work as one.
The Bellman Visit Bridge also operates as a multi-function transmitter via a pushbutton or an input for an Exterior External Trigger. There is a range of options for connecting the Bellman Visit Bridge to various applications.
Features and Benefits of the Bellman Visit Bridge
The Bellman Visit Bridge converts and interprets different signals to keep your transmitters in sync. The device includes the following features:
- Two-way conversion conveys signals in both directions so you can use Bellman products on both the older and new systems in your home
- Adjustable radio key allows reliable use even in close proximity to other Bellman Visit transmitters
- Wireless transmission with operating range of 200m (868 system) or 80m (433 system) for non-restrictive use
- Mains operated so you don't have to worry about replacing batteries
- Battery backup available in case of power loss
- Can be mounted on the wall using wall mount bracket and screw or self-adhesive Velcro tape (all included)
- Can also be placed on a level surface
- Operates as a multi-functional transmitter and can emit different signal patterns for different reasons
- Mains power: 6V DC/ 800mA with power supply unit
- Battery power: 9V 6LR61 alkaline or 9V 6F22 lithium
- Active power consumption: 40mA
- Idle power consumption: Less than 10μA
- Radio frequency: 868.3MHz
- Number of radio keys: 64 standard expandable to 256
- Coverage: 200m (for the Bellman Visit 868 System), 80m (for the older Bellman Visit System)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 60 x 98 x 30mm
- Weight: 110g (with battery), 70g (without battery)
- Colour: White with grey push button
The Bellman Visit Bridge is designed for indoor use only. It is for use with transmitters and receivers in the Bellman Visit system, which can be purchased separately.