Bellman Visit Wrist Receiver for the Hard of Hearing
Those with impaired hearing may use receiver systems to keep track of sound alerts in the home, for example the ringing of the doorbell or telephone. However these receivers are often bulky, designed to plug into the mains as a primary receiver base. What if you're after something more slimline, to keep on you as you move about your home?
The Bellman Visit Wrist Receiver for the Hard of Hearing is the range's most compact receiver to date, a stylish and lightweight device that attaches to your wrist like a watch. Its sleek design features a replaceable wristband and alerts the user with coloured lights and discreet vibration, helping ensure you never miss an alert.
How Does the Bellman Wrist Receiver Work?
The Bellman Wrist Receiver is fastened around your wrist and works with existing transmitters in your Bellman Visit System, for instance the Bellman Telephone Ring Transmitter. If activated, radio signals are transmitted from these devices to the Wrist Receiver, which will then alert you using coloured lights and discreet vibrations. This keeps you aware of any activity in a non-intrusive way.
Individual alerts can be set for different triggers so you can know exactly where the signal is coming from, whether this is the ringing of the doorbell or something more urgent like the sounding of the fire alarm.
Features and Benefits of the Bellman Visit Wrist Receiver
- Discreet vibration for non-intrusive alerts
- Coloured lights for clear identification of an alert
- Compatible with transmitters in the Bellman Visit range
- Rechargeable batteries so you don't have to worry about replacing batteries
- Can distinguish between different triggers - will vibrate/light differently according to which transmitter has alerted
- Replaceable wristband – extra wristband included so you can keep your receiver in the best condition
- Adjustable radio key allows for multiple systems in one area
- Wireless transmission with operating range of 100m for non-restrictive use
- Mains power: via supplied Bellman Visit Wrist Receiver Charger
- Battery power: 1 x 1.2V VARTA V40H rechargeable NiMH battery
- Operating time: approx. 30 hours
- Charging time: approx. 8 hours. If battery is completely flat, you can still use the Wrist Receiver by placing it in the Charger. Needs to be charged for approx. 2 hours before it can be used separately
- Active power consumption: 100
- Idle power consumption: 3mA
- Radio frequency: 868.3MHz
- Number of radio keys: 64 standard expandable to 256
- Coverage: 100m (with clear line of site)
- Radio activation via Bellman Visit 868 system
- Vibrator power: built-in
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 38 x 12 x 49mm
- Weight: 27g (with battery), 25g (without battery)
- Colour: white with black top and grey function button
The Wrist Receiver is for indoor use only. Only use the correct rechargeable batteries for this device - the acid in non-rechargeable batteries can leak and damage the electronics.
The receiver is for use with Bellman transmitters, which can be purchased separately.