Bellman Telephone Flash Ringer for the Hard of Hearing
Commonplace tasks such as answering the telephone are not always so simple for the hard of hearing. Often, the ringing of a standard telephone simply isn't loud enough to be detected.
The Bellman Telephone Flash Ringer for the Hard of Hearing provides an simple solution to this, connecting to your telephone to alert you with a distinct flashing light whenever you have an incoming call. Easy to set up and able to connect to an outdoor speaker, this dependable device will help to prevent you from missing a call.
How Does the Bellman Flash Ringer Work?
The Bellman Flash Ringer simply connects to your telephone socket and is powered from the mains using the provided power supply unit. It can then make the ringing of your phone more obvious to you by emitting a bright flashing light whenever you have an incoming call. If used with the Bellman Outdoor Telephone Ringer (not included), your Flash Ringer will be able to alert you by sound as well as light.
The robust design makes for a durable device, whilst its portability means you can still move it around your house with ease. You could even take it to another location, such as work, and connect it to a telephone there if you so wish.
Features and Benefits of the Bellman Ringer Flash
The Bellman Ringer aims to improve upon a restriction the hard of hearing may face in the home, and does so using several features:
- Bright flashing Xenon lights so that an incoming call can be clearly identified
- Mains powered so there's no need to keep replacing batteries
- Easy to set up using provided table stand, cable and plug
- Robust and durable – can withstand tough conditions
- Portable, sleek, easily movable design so you can take the ringer to work with you
- Rotating flash head – can point the device in the required direction or turn it away if the flashing is too bright
- Expandable so the ringer flash can be used with the outdoor speaker to add sound alerts
- Is usually placed on a level surface but can also be mounted on the wall using wall bracket (accessory)
- Mains power: 9V DC/ 500mA with power supply unit. BE9096 (Europe) or BE9097 (United Kingdom)
- Analogue telephone network activation: 30-90V DC, 13 - 60Hz
- Built-in flash signal: 10 Candela
- Sound signal: 95dBA maximum at 1m with BE9003 External Loudspeaker (accessory). The main frequency range is 500 - 1000Hz
- Dimensions Ø x H: 70x140mm
- Weight: 300g
- Colour: white
- Cable length: power supply unit 3m
The Ringer Flash is designed for indoor use only. Warning - flashes can cause epileptic attacks.