Bellman Amplifier Telephone Ringer for the Hard of Hearing
For the hard of hearing, everyday tasks such as answering the telephone can be difficult. Often, the ring of a standard analogue telephone is simply not loud enough, meaning you are at risk of missing an important call.
The Bellman Amplifier Telephone Ringer identifies when you have an incoming call and emits an extra loud sound signal of up to 95dB to adequately alert you of this. Easy to set up and with a long battery life, you can help ensure that you never miss a call again.
How Does the Bellman Amplifier Telephone Ringer Work?
The Amplifier Telephone Ringer is an indoor alerting system designed to notify the hard of hearing of an incoming call. It connects to your existing analogue phone via an adaptor plug in the telephone socket, emitting sound through the built-in loudspeaker to alert you to the ringing of the phone.
This sound is adjustable, so you can tailor it to however loud you require, and the ringer can also light up, giving you a visual indication of an incoming call. The frequency and signal type are also adjustable, so you can get the most out of your device and adapt it to your specific needs.
Features and Benefits of the Bellman Amplifier Telephone Ringer
- Extra loud sound signal up to 95dB sound output
- LED indicator for a clear visual indication of incoming call
- Adjustable settings for easy to set volume, tone and pattern depending on your individual needs
- Works with an analogue telephone, text phone or fax machine
- Long battery life of up to 3 years on standard batteries
- Telephone cable and plug included – easy to set up
- Long cable length – 3m cable so not restrictive
- Can be connected to Bellman Outdoor Telephone Ringer (not included) for external use
- Can be installed on a wall with provided screws and plugs, or placed on a level surface
- Battery power: 4 x 1.5V LR06 AA alkaline
- Operating time: AA (alkaline) service life approximately 2 - 3 years
- Active power consumption: 375mA
- Active power consumption with BE9003 connected: 550mA
- Idle power consumption: < 10μA
- Analogue telephone network activation: 26 - 120V RMS, 15 - 100Hz
- External trigger activation: 25 - 35V DC in pins 1 and 6 of telephone input regardless of polarity
- Built-in sound signal: 95dBA maximum at 1m, adjustable volume/frequency/signal type with a main frequency range of 500 - 1000Hz
- Dimensions WxHxD: 90 x 155 x 32mm
- Weight: 350g (with battery), 250g (without battery)
- Colour: white with red on/off button
- Cable length: 3m
The Bellman Amplifier Telephone Ringer is for indoor use only.