Amplicomms TV3500 Amplified Wireless TV Listening System
It can be difficult for the deaf and hard of hearing to watch TV at a comfortable volume with their family, as a comfortable volume for others in the room can often be too quiet for clear listening. The Amplicomms TV3500 Amplified Wireless TV Listening System solves this problem by delivering amplified sound to one listener, allowing you to hear your favourite programme without having to turn the volume up for others.
- 1 x Wireless TV headphones
- 1 x Charging base
- 2 x Pairs of rubber ear buds (Small and Large)
- 1 x Infrared remote control
- 1 x Power adaptor for base
- 1 x Optical TOSLINK optical audio cable
- 1 x Analogue audio cable (3.5mm jack stereo plug)
- 1 x User guide (multiple languages)
- 2 x AAA batteries (for remote control)
Who Can Use the TV3500 TV Listener?
The latest and greatest in terms of volume, clarity and ease-of-use, this TV listener is an ideal option for anyone who has trouble hearing the TV, including those with moderate to severe hearing loss. The system allows you to adjust your listening volume to any level you choose, all without disturbing loved ones, neighbours or anyone not watching the TV. It can be connected to any television, and provides multiple connection options based on your preference or television.
Connect to Any TV in Seconds!
Audio devices can sometimes be difficult to connect, but not the TV3500. It provides three different connection methods to suit your preference:
- Built-In Microphone: The base features a high-quality microphone to capture the volume of your TV. The microphone will focus on the TV's sound and accentuate dialogue to deliver the clearest and best sound to your ears.
- HD Optical Sound: A TOSLINK optical audio cable is supplied that can be plugged into your TV for the best sound quality available
- Stereo Sound: For older TV models, a stereo audio cable with 3.5mm jack is supplied to plug directly into your TV's sound
How Comfortable is the Headset?
Amplicomms have improved this system from previous models, making their lightest headset ever by removing the controls from the headset and placing them in a wireless remote. You'll barely feel the headset at all, and will be able to adjust your volume at the touch of a button. To suit all ears, two different sizes of extra-soft earbuds are supplied so that you can choose the most comfortable option for you.
How Clear is the Sound?
As this wireless headset delivers sound to your ears with DECT technology, sound is clear without echo, distortion or interference. The sound of voices is emphasized and enhanced, ensuring your days of missing words in your favourite programmes are gone for good. A simple equaliser button is included on the remote, allowing you to adjust the sound with four audio profiles (Flat, Bass Boost, Treble Boost / Enhanced Voices).
How Loud Is the Amplicomms TV Listener?
This is an excellent tv listener for the hearing impaired, as it can be adjusted up to a booming 125dB. This loud volume will suit those with severe hearing loss, allowing virtually anyone to enjoy the audio of their favourite programmes like never before.
Can I Adjust the Position of the Headphones?
Everyone's preferences will be slightly different, which is why the TV3500 allows multiple ways to adjust the position of your headphones, aside from the choice of two sizes of ear buds. The wireless headphones can be tilted up, down and to the side, allowing you to adjust the fit to suit your anatomy.
What If I Want to Join the Conversation Around Me?
You won't always want super-loud sound piped into your ears at all times, which is why the TV3500 TV Headset features a convenient microphone key, which will pick up the voices of others in the room to let you joint the conversation. This means you'll be able to hear your loved ones better than ever before, and switch back to the TV volume whenever you choose!
See the TV3500 For Yourself!
Watch the video below for a short overview of the TV3500 Amplified TV Headset and its main features:
User Instruction Manual
To learn more about the setup and features of the Amplicomms TV3500 TV Headphones, you can view the user instructions via the PDF link below:
|User Manual |
- Amplified TV listener to provide extra-loud sound from the TV to your ears
- Adjustable up to 128dB to let virtually anyone hear every word
- Suitable for those with mild, moderate or severe hearing loss
- Connects to any TV with three connection options including a built-in microphone
- Two sizes of extra-soft earbuds supplied for maximum listening comfort
- Lightweight headset thanks to controls located on wireless remote control
- Emphasises voices and spoken words to help you hear every line
- Four sound profiles allow you to choose your favourite listening style
- Microphone key allows you to join the conversation at the touch of a button
- Uses interference-free DECT sound technology for maximum clarity
- Automatic sleep mode to save battery when not in use
- DECT technology: 1.8 - 1.9GHz
- Maximum output power (NTP): 24dBm
- Range between base and headset: 30m
- Base power mains supply: 5VDC, 550mA
- Headset rechargeable battery: 3.7V, 450mA Li-Po
- Operating time with charged battery: 6 hours
- Charging time from empty battery: Approximately 2.5 hours
- Remote batteries: 2 x AAA
- Headset weight: 61 grams
- Base weight: 150 grams