Amplicomms PowerTel M7000i Amplified Mobile Phone
A mobile phone can be an important lifeline for the elderly and hard of hearing, enabling them to keep in touch with loved ones and providing them with a means to get help in case of an emergency.
A great mobile phone for the elderly or hard of hearing, the Amplicomms PowerTel M7000i Amplified Mobile Phone is designed to be incredibly easy to use for everyone.
Loud and Clear Sound
To enable the hard of hearing to properly hear phone conversations, the PowerTel M7000i features an incredibly loud 35dB receiver volume. This provides a clear and easy to hear sound with less than 5% distortion. Tone control enables the phone's sound to be adjusted to suit those with high or low frequency hearing loss.
Alongside this is an incredibly loud 90dB ringer, which helps to ensure that the phone can easily be heard ringing.
The high-resolution display on the PowerTel M7000i makes the phone incredibly easy to use and navigate. Large, crisp text means that those with reduced eyesight can easily read texts and see the numbers being dialled.
The font and numbers are set at a fixed size, so there is no risk of them becoming smaller if any combination of buttons are pressed or settings altered.
A great feature for elderly users, the PowerTel M7000i also features an SOS button which will instantly call for help in the case of an emergency, getting aid where it is needed as quickly as possible.
The clamshell design of the PowerTel M7000i makes it incredibly easy and comfortable to use. Phone calls can easily be ended just by closing the phone, and the angle of the hinge makes the screen easy and clear to see when in use.
The large keypad on the PowerTel M7000i makes it incredibly easy to use. The large keys are easier to press, and the bigger markings make it easier to see what each button is and does – ideal for users with reduced eyesight. They're even illuminated, making them easy to see in almost any light condition.
Features of the Amplicomms PowerTel M7000i Amplified Mobile Phone
- Wireless transmission to Bluetooth devices, such as headsets
- Optional announcement of up to 10 names from the address book for incoming calls
- Extra-bright LEDs can be used as a torch
- Send and receive SMS messages
- Extra-loud speakerphone
- Easy to use desktop charging pod or with Micro-USB connector
Specifications of the Amplicomms PowerTel M7000i Amplified Mobile Phone
- 3 speed dial buttons - M1, M2, M3
- Storage of up to 300 names and numbers in the address book
- M4/T4 hearing aid compatible
- Bluetooth, Version 3.0
- Menu in 12 languages (DE, GB, FR, ES, IT, NL, TR, PT, SE, DK, NO, FIN)
- 2.4" TFT LCD colour display
- Quadband GSM (850/900/1800/1900 MHz)
- Headset connection (3.5mm mini jack)
- Functions: calendar, calculator, tasks, alarm, stopwatch
- Continuous talk time up to 7 hours
- Stand-by time up to 8 days
- Battery: 900mAh
- Mobile dimensions: approx. 104mm x 52,5mm x 18mm (closed)
- Weight incl. battery: approx. 99g
Please note that this phone works on 2G. It is not 3G enabled, and will therefore not work with the 3 network in the UK.