Amplicomms PowerTel 2780 Amplified Cordless Telephone with Answering Machine
If you struggle to hear the telephone ringing or find that conversations down the line can be faint, an amplified telephone may be your ideal solution to improved communication. The Amplicomms PowerTel 2780 Amplified Cordless Telephone with Answering Machine has been designed to meet the needs of individuals with hearing impairments and individuals who feel they would benefit from better control over the volume of their landline telephone.
The built-in answering machine saves messages from callers when a call is missed, which is ideal for individuals who fear they may not be able to reach the phone in time or worry that they will miss a call when away from home. With amplified receiver volume of up to 40dB, and an increased ringing volume of up to 90dB, the hearing aid-compatible PowerTel 2780 is an excellent model for enhanced conversations.
- Cordless handset ideal for carrying around the home where required
- Answering machine saves messages for peace of mind
- HD DSL sound with low distortion and high amplification
- Compatible with hearing aids to ensure reliable and flexible use
- Amplified receiver volume of up to 40dB with a ringer volume of up to 90dB
- Six volume levels with a choice of ten standard ringtones for more tailored ringer
- Four-line extra-large point matrix display screen with blue backlight for easier viewing
- Large keys with blue backlight for easier dialling of numbers
- Built-in equaliser with four settings for greater audio control
- Visual alert for incoming calls helps reduce risks of calls being missed
- Caller ID presentation (CLIP) for storing the last 50 callers
- Telephone book for storing up to 100 numbers for quicker and easier calling
- Redial function for the ten most recent numbers
- Up to five handsets (additional handsets sold separately) per base, with call transfer between handsets
The PowerTel 2780 has been designed to provide improved control over both the ringer and receiver volume. There are six volume levels, in addition to a mute function, allowing the user to adjust the receiver volume up to 40dB and the ringer volume up to 90dB. There is also a choice of ten ringtones for optimal hearing.
The PowerTel 2780 Amplified Telephone is a cordless handset that can be left in the base or carried around the home. This is particularly useful for anybody with reduced mobility, allowing the handset to be placed in any room in the house to eliminate the need to rush to the phone in another room when it rings.
As well as providing greater audio control, the PowerTel 2780 also offers improved usability. The large backlit buttons reduce the risk of numbers being misdialled, while the blue backlit display screen makes it easier to read both dialled and incoming numbers.
The visual alert provided by the LCD screen provides an additional prompt for incoming calls. This means that users, particularly individuals with reduced hearing, will be less likely to miss a call as the bright screen can catch their attention when in eyeshot.
- PABX compatible
- Hearing aid compatible (ETS 300381)
- Battery life: seven hours continuous use; up to 100 hours on stand-by
- Display screen size: approx. 40 x 32mm
- Menu languages: GB, DE, FR, NL, ES, IT, TR