Amplicomms PowerTel 2702 Amplified Cordless Telephone Combo
If you struggle to hear the telephone ringing or find that conversations down the line can be faint, an amplified telephone may be your ideal solution to improved communication. The Amplicomms PowerTel 2702 Amplified Cordless Telephone Combo combines two cordless handsets with one base unit to improve phone conversations for individuals with hearing impairments. There is a receiver volume of up to 40dB and an increased ringing volume of up to 90dB, allowing both handsets to be heard more easily wherever they are placed in the home.
If you wish to purchase additional handsets, please see the Amplicomms PowerTel 2701 Amplified Cordless Handset.
- Two cordless handsets ideal for carrying around the home and placing in several rooms
- High-definition HD DSL sound with low distortion and high amplification
- Compatible with hearing aids to ensure reliable and flexible use
- Amplified receiver volume of up to 40dB with a ringer volume of up to 90dB
- Six volume levels with a choice of ten standard ringtones for more tailored ringer
- Four-line extra-large point matrix display screen with blue backlight for easier viewing
- Large keys with blue backlight for easier dialling of numbers
- Built-in equaliser with four settings for greater audio control
- Visual alert for incoming calls helps reduce risks of calls being missed
- Caller ID presentation (CLIP) with a capacity to store the last 50 callers
- Telephone book for storing up to 100 numbers for quicker and easier calling
- Redial function for the ten most recent numbers
- Up to five handsets (additional handsets sold separately) per base, with call transfer between handset
The PowerTel 2702 combines two cordless handsets that can be left in their individual cradles or carried around the home. This is particularly useful for anybody with reduced mobility, allowing the handsets to be placed in any room in the house to eliminate the need to rush to the phone in another room when it rings.
The PowerTel 2702 Combo has been designed to provide improved control over both the ringer and receiver volume. There are six volume levels, in addition to a mute function, allowing the user to adjust the receiver volume up to 40dB and the ringer volume up to 90dB. There is also a choice of ten ringtones for optimal hearing.
The HD DSL sound provides low distortion with a built-in equaliser, which can be altered between four settings: natural, treble 1, treble 2, and bass. As the telephone is compatible with hearing aids, it means that audio can be adjusted to meet the needs of virtually any user, improving the quality of conversations and communication.
What Is the Range of the Handset?
The exact working range of the handset from the base will depend on several factors including building materials and wall thickness. The working range can be as long as 300 meters in an open air outdoor environment, while indoors the estimated range is roughly 50 meters.
As well as providing greater audio control, the PowerTel 2702 Cordless Combo also offers improved usability. The large backlit buttons reduce the risk of numbers being misdialled, while the blue backlit display screens makes it easier to read both dialled and incoming numbers.
The visual alert provided by the LCD screens provides an additional prompt for incoming calls. This means that users, particularly individuals with reduced hearing, will be less likely to miss a call as the bright screen can catch their attention when in eyeshot.
Does This Phone Feature Caller ID?
Yes, this phone can display Caller ID. It will store the last 50 numbers, allowing you to scroll back through your last calls for reference.
- PABX compatible
- Hearing aid compatible (ETS 300381)
- Battery life: seven hours continuous use; up to 100 hours on stand-by
- Display screen size: approx. 40 x 32mm
- Menu languages: GB, DE, FR, NL, ES, IT, TR