Amplicomms PowerTel 2701 Additional Cordless Handset for Select PowerTel Amplified Telephones
The Amplicomms PowerTel range of phones have been designed to improve telephone conversations for individuals with hearing difficulties. The Amplicomms PowerTel 2701 Additional Cordless Handset has been designed as an additional handset for select phones and bases in the PowerTel range, providing individuals with more freedom and ease of use. The PowerTel 2701 is compatible with the PowerTel 2700, 2780, and 2880 phones, providing all the same benefits and allowing users to place the additional handset in a different room for added convenience.
The PowerTel 2701 is an additional handset, designed to be used with select phones and bases in the PowerTel range. By adding the cordless handset to any of the following PowerTel units, it allows more freedom and peace of mind by ensuring that the handset can be placed in any convenient room in the house, reducing the risk of calls being missed. The PowerTel 2701 Additional Cordless Handset is compatible with the following units:
Each of the PowerTel units listed above can connect up to five handsets at any one time. This is ideal for ensuring that you can always have the phone within reach in case of emergencies or unexpected calls.
When used alongside a compatible PowerTel base and telephone, the PowerTel 2701 Additional Handset provides the following benefits:
- Cordless handset ideal for carrying around the home where required
- High-definition HD DSL sound with low distortion and high amplification
- Compatible with hearing aids to ensure reliable and flexible use
- Amplified receiver volume of up to 40dB with a ringer volume of up to 90dB
- Six volume levels with a choice of ten standard ringtones for more tailored ringer
- Four-line extra-large point matrix display screen with blue backlight for easier viewing
- Large keys with blue backlight for easier dialling of numbers
- Built-in equaliser with four settings for greater audio control
- Visual alert for incoming calls helps reduce risks of calls being missed
- Caller ID presentation (CLIP) with a capacity to store the last 50 callers
- Telephone book for storing up to 100 numbers for quicker and easier calling
- Redial function for the ten most recent numbers
Does This Phone Feature Caller ID?
Yes, this phone can display Caller ID. It will store the last 50 numbers, allowing you to scroll back through your last calls for reference.
Does the PowerTel Include a Digital Phonebook?
Yes, the PowerTel Amplified Telephone features a phonebook that is able to store up to 100 numbers at a time. This allows you to keep all of your contacts at the ready for contact at a moment's notice.
- PABX compatible
- Hearing aid compatible (ETS 300381)
- Battery life: seven hours continuous use; up to 100 hours on stand-by
- Display screen size: approx. 40 x 32mm
- Menu languages: GB, DE, FR, NL, ES, IT, TR