Additional Handset for the Swissvoice Xtra 2155/3155 Amplified Telephones
The Swissvoice Xtra 2155 Amplified Cordless Telephone and the Swissvoice Xtra 3155 Amplified Corded Telephone are ideal phones for those with hearing impairments or dementia, but some users may require an extra handset for use around the home. This Additional Handset is an ideal solution, and includes the same extra-loud 30dB receiver included in the original system to allow those with hearing impairments to hear their calls clearly.
- 1 x Additional Handset
- 1 x Charger Base
Please note that you require either an Xtra 2155 or Xtra 3155 telephone in order to use this additional handset.
How Easy is This Handset to Use?
This handset is made to offer the same ease of use as the original Xtra 2155 and Xtra 3155 systems, with ease of use features like a large backlit display and a large talking keypad. These features extend the usability of your system, and make the phone ideal for the hearing and visually impaired alike.
Four Speed Dial Buttons
This handset features four one-touch speed dial buttons, each labelled 'A', 'B', 'C' or 'D'. These buttons will correspond to the first four programmed speed dial buttons on your main Swissvoice Xtra unit, allowing you to take your most important contacts with you around the home.
- Can be easily synced to your Swissvoice Xtra 2155 or Swissvoice Xtra 3155 system
- Ideal for those who need an additional handset for use around the home
- Audio-boost key offers extra-loud earpiece volume of 30dB
- Extremely loud ringer volume adjustable up to 90dB
- Large keypad features talking digits to avoid dialling mistakes
- Backlit display optimises the readability of names and numbers
- Four one-touch speed dial buttons correspond the those programmed on main unit
- Hearing aid compatible to suit the hearing impaired
Please note that the additional handset includes only an additional handset and not a complete telephone system.